Gas Distribution Pipelines
New Century Software supports gas distribution companies in complying with PHMSA’s Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) requirements.
Our primary focus is on implementing the NGA/SGA DIMP Template Plan in collaboration with our strategic partner, Structural Integrity Associates.
The Northeast Gas Association (NGA) and Southern Gas Association (SGA) DIMP Template Plan is a defensible framework that meets regulatory requirements, is easy to implement, and can accommodate the wide variability in data readiness of the typical gas distribution operator.
New Century Software empowers distribution operators to implement a solution that is:
- Complete – It addresses all seven DIMP elements
- Scalable –It grows with your program and does not require perfect data to get started
- Comprehensive – Addresses 72 sub-threats found in gas distribution systems
- Defensible – The plan was developed by distribution operators large and small, representing over 40% of services in the US
- Flexible – Adapts to your data and processes, not the other way around
- Cost Effective – Provides low-cost software with pre-loaded algorithms and template plans
- Results Oriented – It establishes a solid foundation for Additional or Accelerated Action
- Comprehensive – It addresses the initial written plan, accurate risk assessment, and continuous program improvement.