Centerline Design Toolkit
Centerline Design Toolkit includes a comprehensive set of tools, proven to make workflows more efficient and increase worker productivity. This easy-to-implement Esri ArcMap extension provides an extremely cost-effective way to quickly build accurate linear models. Its highly flexible design supports multiple data sources and offers a robust set of tools that perform complicated linear referencing operations. Yet, it’s easy to install and use, plus requires minimal training.
With Centerline Design Toolkit, common geo-processing work flows that used to take hours to perform, now take only minutes! For example, with just a few button clicks you can connect GPS points to create a line, assign 2D or 3D measures, and generate events with stationing. Centerline Design Toolkit not only improves GIS analyst productivity and simplifies the training process, it also simplifies centerline creation.
- Easy to learn and remember, this tool is great for “infrequent users” who do not use it every day, yet need to come up to speed quickly when they do use it.
- Simplifies the complex, multi-step linear referencing process users typically go through with traditional steps.
- Obtains accurate station readouts by following the centerline with the cursor.
- The popular Event Generator streamlines the event creation process, which saves the user precious time and money.
- The Centerline Validator ensures centerline integrity by clearly identifying vertices with duplicate measures or x/y coordinates.
- The Symbology Manager reduces the amount of information on the map so you can focus on the data that interests you.
- Use ArcMap graphics to display data based on selected centerline(s).
- Uses a right-click menu from the Table of Contents to view or hide specific symbolized categories.
- Creates on-the-fly centerline with stationing and measures (2D/3D).
- Provides an easy-to-read x, y, z, and measure readout.
- Includes an offset for off-centerline readings.
- Quickly locates a point on the centerline based on any station value you enter.
- Outputs to a personal or file geodatabase.
- Identifies point and line events along any centerline.
- Comes with pre-configured outputs.
- ArcView, ArcEditor, or ArcInfo
- Windows XP or Windows 7
- Windows .NET Framework
CENTERLINE DESIGN TOOLKIT is a trademark or registered trademark of New Century Software, Inc. Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.