Express Loader Streamlines the Data Loading Process
Express Loader is a powerful tool for securely loading large amounts of data into a PODS database. Whether you’re involved with new construction, loading new acquisition or survey data, or performing annual maintenance, Express Loader will save you time and resources by simplifying the data loading process.
Express Loader’s robust functionality will calculate and assign linear referencing to ensure the highest integrity of the pipeline data is loaded into the database. Express Loader allows you to designate the data sources and the target databases where data will be loaded. You can also create expressions to ensure the source data complies with the requirements of the target database — eliminating the burden of manually editing data. Additionally, users can save the mapping configuration and reuse it, which increases productivity.
Express Loader also understands the relationships between parent and child tables within PODS and can load both types of data within a single transaction to either new or existing lines. Built-in filters validate the data to discover potential issues and track the corrections. Users can even “pre-load” the data to make sure the data is ready for loading … and if it's not, Express Loader allows you to easily rollback the load.
- Source, target, and mapping configuration are saved as templates and can be re-used to increase productivity.
- On-demand validation for your data prior to loading it allows the user to identify and quickly correct errors.
- Users can link important information associated with events in PODS including inspection reports, corrosion certification, DOT validations or dig reports.
- Lets you group data validation messages, making it easier to scan errors and warnings.
- Provides mapping of source columns to target columns by clearly identifying required columns improving accuracy.
- A guided workflow ensures a complete and verifiable loading process.
- Data loads are streamlined into one transaction.
- The logical workflow and intuitive interface guides speeds up learning process for new users.
- Lets you create, save, and re-use projects.
- Powerful Expression Builder provides a ‘pick list’ of unique values when preparing data for loading.
- Users have the option to coalesce data being loaded.
- Supports a variety of configuration scenarios: Load from a single source table to multiple target tables, multiple source tables to a single target table, or multiple source tables to multiple target tables.
- Allows users to keep track of features that are derived from GPS data collection, the quality of the GPS reading, and the relationship between those tables.
- Reporting features provide users with a summary of the configuration properties used to create the data load project, data load statistics, and validation issues.
- Clearly displays validation messages and allows you to group them for ease of reading.
- An accessible Help Manual tool makes learning and troubleshooting easy for all users.
- Identifies required and optional columns for mapping, as well as the fields necessary for linear referencing.
- Database validation is simplified to save precious time.
- Supports data validation at both a table and database level.
Operating System and Framework
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Office
Supported Input Sources
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Access (*.mdb or *.accdb formats)
- Microsoft Excel (*.xls or *.xlsx formats)
Supported Target Sources
- SQL Server
- New Century Software PODS Implementation
EXPRESS LOADER is a trademark or registered trademark of New Century Software, Inc. Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.