New Century Software University
Enrollment is open at NCSU!
NCSU now offers e-certifications, workflow consultations, and classroom training courses to pipeline oil and gas operators! Built with the ever-changing needs of the oil and gas industry in mind, NCSU provides the flexibility to select the course structure that best fits your learning style, answers your questions, and accommodates your budget.
- Need to learn an application quickly? Sign up for our e-certification.
- Seeking advice on building workflows to best fit your pipeline? Request a workflow consultation.
- Enjoy learning in a group setting and getting to know peers in your industry? Classroom training is for you.
From software applications to integrity management best practices, NCSU equips pipeline operators with the skills and know-how they need to best manage their pipeline.
- Leveraging the benefits of an online platform, courses are affordable, available immediately and allow students to work at their own pace.
- E-Certification enhances your resume with expert-level status on the top GIS applications available.
- On-site experts answer questions and provide application workflow best practices and recommendations.
- Customized consultations are built with your data to ensure your day-to-day processes are productive and most efficient.
- Classes conveniently offered in Houston, TX to eliminate travel costs.
- Group setting gives students the opportunity to network with industry peers and experts.
See below for information on the classroom courses we currently offer.
ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing Training
New Century has partnered with Esri to beta test the ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing solution being released in January 2017. To help our clients quickly become familiar the new tool, and understand how it can support their pipeline data management needs, we’ve put together a two-day crash course training workshop that will be held just two weeks after the release.
Class starts: January 31, 2017
Class ends: February 1, 2017
Course Fee: $900/personEnroll Now!