Pipeline Integrity Management
Our flexible solutions empower your organization to manage pipeline integrity data and navigate regulatory compliance ensuring safety and reliability.
Today’s pipeline operators are faced with strict regulations regarding their pipeline integrity management programs. These regulations, coupled with increased public scrutiny, put significant pressure on operators to make the right decisions to ensure safety and reliability.
With an ideal blend of innovative software solutions and extensive pipeline expertise, New Century Software is uniquely qualified to provide pipeline integrity management solutions.
Pipeline Integrity Software
- Spatial Risk Analyst performs risk assessment on Oil & Gas Pipelines.
- Spill Impact Analyst calculates Liquid Pipeline HCAs and Spill Volumes.
- Gas HCA Analyst identifies High Consequence Areas and Class Locations.
- Alignment Manager aligns existing and new inspection data to PODS data.
- Network Builder automatically updates and maintains pipeline geometric networks.
Pipeline Integrity Services
- Transmission Line Integrity Management
Our subject matter experts have supported operator integrity management programs since their inception. Our risk assessment services and HCA analyses for gas and liquid transmission pipelines provide the supporting elements necessary to meet integrity management regulations.
- Gathering Line Integrity Management
Our compliance experts understand the current and proposed PHMSA and state pipeline regulations. We can help you adopt the right processes and procedures to meet existing and upcoming requirements.
- Distribution Integrity Management
Our services team will help you meet the seven key elements of pipeline integrity management planning enforced by DIMP regulations and protocols.