Enterprise GIS Implementation
With an ideal blend of innovative software solutions and extensive pipeline expertise, New Century Software is uniquely qualified to design and implement enterprise GIS solutions for pipeline oil & gas companies.
GIS Implementation Services
New Century Software can help your company design and implement a GIS at any level. Whether your company is large or small; Whether your existing data is paper-based, CAD-based or a legacy mainframe database... we provide a full range of services that will enable you to deploy a successful, state-of-the-art enterprise GIS system.
Our proven processes ensure your organization realizes the business benefits of reducing redundant data entry, improving the accuracy and completeness of data, and providing data efficiently to those who need it. New Century Software offers extensive domain knowledge, as well as GIS and IT expertise, to help you achieve the strategic goals of your organization.
Data Management Applications
- Express Loader streamlines your data loading process.
- Facility Manager maintains pipeline and centerline data in a PODS GIS.
- Centerline Design Toolkit supports pipeline centerline creation and linear referencing tasks within Esri ArcMap.
- SpatialSynchronizer keeps ArcSDE graphics synchronized with PODS.
Mapping and Reporting Applications
- SheetCutter generates alignment sheets in ArcGIS for pipeline mapping.
- TemplateDesigner creates pipeline alignment sheets templates for ArcGIS.
- SheetCutter Server automates real-time alignment sheet generation.
Integrity Management Applications
- Spatial Risk Analyst performs risk assessment on Oil & Gas Pipelines.
- Spill Impact Analyst calculates Liquid Pipeline HCAs and Spill Volumes.
- Gas HCA Analyst identifies High Consequence Areas and Class Locations.
- Alignment Manager aligns existing and new inspection data to PODS data.
- Network Builder automatically updates and maintains pipeline geometric networks.